MY SECOND FATHER

❤ MY SECOND FATHERπŸ‘«



Lochana , That's his name. He is very good character, always looks after me and loves me and my family. 
He is a good protector for me.πŸ’‚

He help me in all my work as much as he can. How is that, Whenever i need help in my university work and in my personal life, he is always there for me. Sometimes he is a good helper for me.☺

Whatever I say, no matter how long it takes, he listen to me. He is a good listener. He understands me well. He loves me very much. I love him too. He is my lover, he is my friend, my second father who cares for me like a father. He is my everything. He is the greatest and most precious gift of my life. I will take care of him all my life like my eyes.




S.P. Mihiri Madhubhashini Hemachandra.

MU/21/128

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite sinhala dubbed Korean Teledrama I have watched

The Koriyan teledrama that made me crazy.

My Favorite TV channel