One of my favourite dishes.

One of my favourite dishes

This is a delicious dish that can be prepared quickly. It is a food that I love to eat since childhood. But I don't know the name of this dish. May be many people know about this dish. Now I will tell you how to make it.

First and foremost I'd like to let you know,
        what I'm gonna use to make this favourite dish.

  • steamed rice                                  









  • coconut milk









  • banana









  • salt and sugar





This dish is made by mixing all these together. First, coconut milk is added to the steamed rice. Cut two ripe bananas into small pieces and add them. Add some salt and sugar to taste and mix well.

The dish is ready....

Very easy to make.....Give it a try....

S.P.Mihiri Madhubhashini
MU/21/128

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite sinhala dubbed Korean Teledrama I have watched

The Koriyan teledrama that made me crazy.

My Favorite TV channel