My favorite sinhala dubbed Korean Teledrama I have watched


❤My favorite sinhala dubbed Korean Teledrama I have watched❤

πŸ’™. Moon Embracing the Sun .πŸ’™

Moon embracing the sun is a South Korean television drama that aired in 2012. The characters are played by Kim Soo-hyun,Han Ga-in, Jung Il-woo and Kim Min- soo. It aired on MBC from 4 January 2012 to 15 March 2012 on Wednesdays and Thursdays with 20 episodes. 


A historical / fantasy drama,this is based on a novel by Jung Eun-Gwol, title Moon embracing the sun. It depicts the secret love between afictional king and a witch during the Joseon Dynasty in in Korea. This is a run through the Korean traditional palace and power struggles.

          
  The series won numerous awards, including Best Drama and Best Actor in the TV Drama category at the 48th BAEKSANG ARTS Awards, and Drama of the year at the 2012 MBC Drama Awards.                                           



S.P.Mihiri Madhubhashini Hemachandra.
(MU/21/128)

Comments

  1. I am also a favorite teledrama.
    ❤🌺πŸ₯°πŸŒΊ❤
    This is a lovely teledrama.
    πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘
    Very beautiful. πŸ‘πŸ‘❤️‍πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Koriyan teledrama that made me crazy.

My Favorite TV channel