How I celebrated my 18th birthday.

 How I celebrated my 18th birthday.


I was born on 18.03.2001. I turned 18 on 18.03.2019. I went to school that morning. There was an exam that day and it ended around 12 noon. Dad come to school and brought me home early. I was really surprised that day. When I got home,  my mother gave me a beautiful dress. After a while, many of my friends come home. Father brought a cake and placed it on the table. I got a lot of presents that day. It was a very happy day.

S.P. Mihiri Madhubhashini Hemachandra.

                                                                                                                              MU/21/128 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite sinhala dubbed Korean Teledrama I have watched

The Koriyan teledrama that made me crazy.

My Favorite TV channel