The Koriyan teledrama that made me crazy.

 The Korean teledrama that made me crazy 😻

. SUJATHA DIYANI  ( Dhe Jan Gum )

Dhe Jan Gum is a Korean television series that premiered in 2003. It was directed by Lee Byung - hoon. It aired in the country from September 15, 2003 to March 23, 2004 on MBC. It recorded the 10th highest viewership percentage of all Korean dramas ever aired. It was expected to make an income of 15 million US dollars, but this drama, witch was broadcast in 91 countries around the world, received a record income of 103.4 million US dollars. This is also considered a major drama that spread the Korean wave abroad.

 


The main  character 

                                      

She become famous in Sri Lanka as ''CHANGUMI''


                                       S.P. Mihiri Madhubhashini Hemachandra.

MU/21/128

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite sinhala dubbed Korean Teledrama I have watched

My Favorite TV channel