The Game Show I Watch Eagerly

The Game Show I Watch Eagerly

5 Million Money Drop



                                   5 Million Money Drop is a game show that come to the masses through ''SIRASA'' channel. It was able to become trending number 1 in social media including Youtube through the first program itself.The director is Mr.Tharaka Hettiarachchi. Mr. Charith Abesingha is the announcer of this program.




This is a game show where two contestants become millionaires. The program was broadcast on Fox TV in the United States and Canada under the brand name the million pound drop..

It has won awards for ''Outstanding Digital Creativity" at the British Academy Film Awards and Best Entertainment Programme'' at several other awards.


S.P.Mihiri Madhubhashini
MU/21/128

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite sinhala dubbed Korean Teledrama I have watched

The Koriyan teledrama that made me crazy.

My Favorite TV channel