My favourite indian singer.

 My favourite indian singer.

Lata Mangeshkar


Lata Mangeshkar ( Hema Mangeshkar ) was born 28th september 1929. She was an Indian playback singer and music composer. She is considered one of the greatest and most powerful singers in india. For her contribution to the Indian music industry in a career spanning seven decades, she has been called the queen of melody, the voice of the land , the voice of the millennium, and the kokilaiya of India. Mangeshkar died of multiple organ failure on 6 February 2022 at the age of 92.

S.P. Mihiri Madhubhashini Hemachandra.

                                                                                                                              MU/21/128 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite sinhala dubbed Korean Teledrama I have watched

The Koriyan teledrama that made me crazy.

My Favorite TV channel