My favorite Tele Drama

 My favorite Tele Drama

Kiya Denna adare tharam


Directed by Dhanushka Ratnayake, this drama will be aired on Sirasa TV at 8.30 pm these days. While Shalani Tharaka plays the lead role as Sneha, vilsan gunarathna,mina kumari, vishwa kodikara,sachith liyanage, yash weerasingha,dulika marapana,pahandi senawirathna, a group of people are participating  here.

Screenpay - Mahesh sathsara maddumaarachchi.
Camera direction - Chanaka sanjeewa
Assistant Director - Wasantha amarasingha
Edit - Wajira perera
Music - Udara samaraweera

The story revolves around a rich girl named Sneha.

S.P. Mihiri Madhubhashini Hemachandra.

                                                                                                                              MU/21/128 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite sinhala dubbed Korean Teledrama I have watched

The Koriyan teledrama that made me crazy.

My Favorite TV channel